Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Tuesday May 31

Today at morning tea Mr Paterson gave us (the staff) a whole lot of yummy stuff to eat. I asked him what the occasion was and he said it was because today was the last day of Autumn. I also got a neat surprise. He had printed off a voucher with a picture on it and gave it to me. He made a bit of a show as he gave it. On the piece of paper was a picture of his holiday home. On the top of the paper were the words “This voucher entitles the bearer to….” He was gifting a weekend away to me and my family. Very nice. I had to laugh because he had printed an expiry date at the bottom of the voucher. He is trying to sell the bach. I joked that if he sold it before the expiry date I still expect the new owners to honour the voucher.

I am not sure when we will be able to make use of it. This weekend we have already booked up and each Sunday afternoon we have homegroup – I love homegroup and don’t want to miss that. Maybe we could go away on one of the weekends when I have a Friday off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home