Monday June 13
I do intend to carry on with my one-armed man story, but not today.
I left the frogs at home today. We still have 5 of them in our frog tank but I intend to let a couple of them go. Lord, help me to remember to take a walk down to our local creek with Boaz this afternoon and let 2 of them go. One of the remaining 3 frogs I would like to add to the pair we have at home. Those 2 are being well fed at the moment because there still seems to be lots of flies in our house. I'm hoping that with 3 frogs we might have at least 1 pairing of male and female and sometime gets some tadpoles.
Anyway, that leaves 2 frogs for the classroom and I think we should be able to keep only 2 of them fed through the winter.
A k-bar for the first person that reads this and tells me the secret word - "dashboard".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home